Thursday, December 2, 2010

Creative Flow

Do you ever have those nights or days where you just can't shut your brain off? My brain has been on overdrive with creativity and I don't have enough time to do it all.
Wool, Roving, Washing Fleece, Studying Fleece, Playing with Fleece, Spinning Fleece, Knitting, Crochet, and all the other ideas I come up with. Oh and I can't forget making my homemade lip balms and soaps. Can you smell the Lavendar? Oh and many more scents.........

I have just finished a CVM fleece, and will be working on 2 Romney Fleeces. The smell, touch, texture of the fleeces. I'm in heaven.

See, my mind is just flitting from here to there.

I really just finished updating my website www.folklorefibers.com Updating the Education page. Offering lessons, and the new Wool/Fiber Study. Also put together an order form to purchase products. Now I just have to get the products posted.

Hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving. It's only 22 days away from Christmas. Like I said in a previous post. It's here.........whoooosh..........it's gone.

Have a good night.....see ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment